2020 Chinmaya Mission Balavihar Summer Camp
Children K-12 + ChYKs / Setukaris
Open to current & prospective attendees of Chinmaya Balavihar
June 15 - Aug 15
details will be provided to registered participants
$100 - $150
Single Child family
Chinmaya Balavihar Summer Camp 2020
- Recognizing the impact of social distancing on activities for our children during the summer, Chinmaya Mission West has taken the initiative to offer a robust virtual summer program to engage our children (Balavihar and non-Balavihar), CHYKs, and Setu Karis .
- This is a collective effort by the Swamins and Brahmacharins serving in Canada, Trinidad, and the USA , who will serve as faculty for the program.
- The Summer Camp will be offered from June 15 - Aug 15 (nine-weeks)
- 2-hour session each weekday (Monday – Friday)
- Open to both families with children enrolled in a Chinmaya Balavihar class or interested in Chinmaya Balavihar
- Sessions include yoga, satsang, workshops, hands-on activities, music, Stotram chanting, and Vedic chanting
- Classes will be by grade level from Kindergarten to CHYKs
- Sessions will be conducted online
- (Non-Refundable) Contribution for the duration of the camp: $100 for a single-child family; $150 for a multi-child family
- The broad theme for the summer program is The Mahabharata by Maharshi Veda Vyaasa.
- Elementary school students will focus on learning about major characters and the values and virtues they represent. They will also explore characters who appear in specific episodes – Jarasandha, Bakasura, Keechaka and others.
- Middle school and High school students will learn the Mahabharata and how the rich teachings apply to their lives.
- CHYK students will dive in to various topics in Vedanta which are based in the Upanishads.
|NeonCRM by Neon One|